The short fibres of GC everX Posterior will make it a perfect sub-structure to reinforce any composite restoration in large size cavities. Fibres will also prevent and stop crack propagation through the filling, which is considered to be the main cause of composite failures. Thanks to its unique properties, GC everX Posterior opens new possibilities for restorations of extensive cavities at chairside and is the answer to the growing demand for an economic restorative alternative for big size cavities.
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fracture in the restoration
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentine and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation
- 4 to 5 mm increments can be cured simultaneously
- Reliable bond to overlaying composite as well as to the tooth substance
Reinforcing material for direct composite restorations, especially in large posterior cavities, including:
- Cavities with 3 surfaces or more to be restored
- Cavities with missing cusps
- Deep cavities (including class I, II and endodontically treated teeth)
- Cavities after amalgam replacement (especially since amalgam placement often lead to initiation of crack and cusp fracture)
- Cavities where onlays & inlays would also be indicated
GC everX Posterior should always be covered with a layer of light-cured universal restorative composite, for sufficient wear resistance.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.