- Can be used as self-etch adhesive or with selective etching of enamel
- Creation of a nano-interaction zone for superior bond strength to both enamel and dentin
- Excellent marginal integrity regardless of the technique and the composite material
- HEMA-free for a long-lasting bond
- Clinical reliability proven in independent tests
How to use
Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds after application. Dry thoroughly for 5 seconds under MAXIMUM air pressure and light cure for 10 seconds.
For the selective etching approach, apply 35% - 40% phosphoric acid on enamel for 10 seconds prior to the application of the bonding.
Following Instructions For Use are available:
• GC G-aenial Bond
• GC G-aenial Bond Technique guide
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.