- Highly efficient self-curing mode
- Excellent bonding property to all modern restorative materials
- High bond-strength to dentine and enamel in both self-cure and dual-cure modes
- No need for pre-conditioning on the tooth structure
- Fluoride release for additional security
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Excellent colour stability
- Lowest linear expansion
- Adequate radiopacity
- No need for refrigeration
Cementation of all types of all ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
Cementation of metal, ceramic, fibre posts, and cast post and cores.
Instructions for Use
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.