... features the HIBC code as first bite registration directly on the primary packaging. This will facilitate documentation in practice considerably. No additional labeling, no manual input, simply scan!
- Fast, platinum catalyzed bite registration
- Four-Star Award for excellent cutting and millability
- HIBC-Code on each cartridge
- Traceable documentation is now possible
- Ecopack with 20 % price advantage
- Colour orange
- Final hardness 48 Shore D
- Processing time 30 sec. at 23 °C
- Removal after 80 sec. at 37 °C (incl. Processing time)
- Consistency medium-type 2
- Strain in compression < 2 %
- Recovery from deformation > 99.9 %
- Linear dimensional change < 0.1 %
Dosing unit for S-50 double cartridges.
Dosper evo/M5, StoneBite®, StoneBite® scan, StoneBite® scan plus, Silfix
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.